Looking For A Change Of Pace?
Entry–Level Marketing Representatives
Are you ready to get serious about your career and your financial income? Maybe you want a great job but don’t have the diploma or degree. Here’s your chance. You don’t even need experience!
If you enjoy being outside, talking with people, and have a strong work ethic, then this is the job for you! Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated and driven individual with prior sales or marketing experience, who sees the growth potential by working for such a strong and nationally recognized company.
- Hourly wage – up to $10 per hour
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Full and Part time positions available
- Weekly paycheck
- Opportunity for advancement
- Multiple sales positions available within the company
- Reliable transportation to and from office
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Positive mindset and team player
- Willingness to study, learn and incorporate a successful sales process
- These positions fill up fairly quickly, so don’t wait.
Event Specialist Supervisor
We are expanding our successful event team in Chattanooga, and are seeking a highly qualified Event Team Supervisor to help fuel our continuous growth. Our process places the event representatives in our display booths at various trade shows, street fairs, businesses, festivals, occasional sporting events, county fairs, kiosks, and home shows in and around Chattanooga.
- Paid Training & Professional Support
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Lucrative Bonuses
- This position is Part Time, but potentially Full Time, for the right candidate. If you are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of success or someone eager to learn and start a new and exciting job with management experience, we’re interested in speaking with you.
- We are a very high-energy, success-oriented team!
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must enjoy interacting with the public
- Must have a strong willingness to learn new processes and information
- You need to be outgoing, energetic and a self-starter
- Must be well organized, personable, and motivated
We are looking for top sales professionals to add to our highly successful sales force in Chattanooga!
The position includes 4 weeks of paid training, 100% commission after first 4 weeks.
All sales tools and samples are provided.
There is no Cold Calling required.
A successful Sales Consultant will possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Proficiency with a laptop, iPad, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
- Must come to training with an iPad, laptop, and Excel
- Job Type: Commission
Ready to join our team?